5 YEAR GUARANTEE PAVER PATIO INSTALLATION PROCESS
Below are the steps that Green Acres Lawn Care & Landscaping follows to ensure that your paver patio is installed properly.
- Excavate 8-14 inches of dirt
- Install 6-8 inches of white CA6 gravel (White CA6 has a better compaction rate)
- Compact CA6 every 2-3 inches after watering down
- Screed 1/2-3/4 of Masen Sand
- Lay Pavers in place
- Make all cuts
- Install Aluminum Edging with 12” stakes (Not plastic edging with 10” stakes)
- Sweep in polymeric Sand, leaving a light dusting on top on pavers
- Compact again on top of pavers
- Blow off excess polymeric sand
- Rinse off to set polymeric sand
- Wait until dry
Contact us today for more information or to sign up for services!